Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Soheil Pourbafrani <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/20 21:33:12 UTC

Yarn StandBy Resourcemanager WebUi

I've configured Yarn cluster in high availability mode with standby
resource manager. I expected like namenode standby, resourcemanager standby
has a webui, but it doesn't. Just when the active resourcemanager failed
and the stand by one become active, it introduce the webui. Is it the
nature of hadoop or I configure something not properly?

Re: Yarn StandBy Resourcemanager WebUi

Posted by Sunil G <su...@apache.org>.
Hi Soheil

YARN web endpoint is designed in such a way that even if you land on
standby RM's web endpoint, it will be redirected to active RM.

- Sunil