Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com> on 2010/10/27 13:39:10 UTC

Fast Feather Track at ApacheCon - talk about your incubating projects!

Hi All

If you're going to be at ApacheCon in Atlanta next week, and no-one is
already speaking about your incubating project, then you really ought to
sign up for the Fast Feather Track!

The Fast Feather Track is running on the Thursday, and sessions are about
20 minutes long. It's a great chance for you to talk about your incubating
project, either to attract new developers, new mentors, or inspire people
with the cool stuff your project does and get them using it!

So, if you're going to be in Atlanta, why not sign up to give a talk on
your project? While we've lots of great submissions already, I'm trying to
keep some slots open for the incubator, as it really is a great
experience, a good way to get new users and developers, and a preparation
for full session slots for next year! Signup is through the web form at

 	 http://s.apache.org/FFT

Hopefully see many of you (presenting!) next week!

Nick

Re: Fast Feather Track at ApacheCon - talk about your incubating projects!

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
+1 for starting Fast Feather track again in ApacheCon.

Lahiru

Fwd: Fast Feather Track at ApacheCon - talk about your incubating projects!

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Nour (or anyone else who's going),

I think you said you were going to go to Atlanta. How do you feel about flying the flag for us?  I reckon we could probably get the demo archetype going by then (as a snapshot); give you something to show?

And/or, if you get a chance to put up our preliminary website before then, that'd also be good?

Dan

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: