Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Andras Kerekes <an...@ishisystems.com> on 2015/05/07 18:36:46 UTC

mesos 0.22.1 deb package and python egg availability

Hi,

Do you have an estimate when 0.22.1 will be available as a .deb package and
the corresponding python eggs for download on the website?

Thanks,

Andras

Re: mesos 0.22.1 deb package and python egg availability

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
Andras,

Thank you for reporting this issue with the python egg. I'm passing this on
to our Ops team responsible for creating the egg.
We'll let you know when this has been resolved. (You could file a MESOS
JIRA for it too, if you want organized issue tracking.)

Cheers,
-Adam-

Posted by Andras Kerekes <an...@ishisystems.com>.
A follow up on this:

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andras Kerekes <an...@ishisystems.com>.
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the quick response. I think I’m going to wait for 0.22.1 unless it’ll take more than a week to fix the publishing pipeline.

Thanks,

Andras

Posted by Andras Kerekes <an...@ishisystems.com>.
Hi Jeremy,

Just a follow up on this thread. Did you figure out what happened or is the
investigation still going on? The 0.22.1 python eggs are still not published
to PyPI.

Posted by Jeremy Lingmann <je...@mesosphere.io>.