Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by velmurugan kb <kb...@outlook.com> on 2013/10/23 16:29:36 UTC

Support model and admin console

Hi

I would like to know whether apache synapse provides admin console  (management console) similar to WSO2.

Most of the ESB comes up with IDE support (Camel, Mule, WSO2). Is there any IDE Integration available for Synapse

Also I would like to know how the support model works

Thanks & Regs
Velu

Re: Support model and admin console

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Wso2 ESB is built on top of synapse.

If you want a supported version of synapse with a nice UI, then you need
WSO2 ESB.