Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Raj Floyd <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/16 10:13:30 UTC

wsdl2java: -impl option

Hi,

The tool wsdl2java -impl option generates the service implementation class.
The class has the mention of WSDL location through @WebService annotation.
My question is:

1. What is the advantage of specifying the WSDL location versus not
specifying as you can still get the WSDL upon publshing the service by
invoking http://....?wsdl URL

2. To my understanding, it seems WSDL is an abstract artifact and therefore
even if I have the existing WSDL, I still need to provide the implementation
business logic for my service generated from the said WSDL.

Thx

Raj

Re: wsdl2java: -impl option

Posted by Raj Floyd <ra...@gmail.com>.
Coming to my first question:

Does it mean the WSDL will be generated in that specified location with the
specified name?

Raj

Re: wsdl2java: -impl option

Posted by Raj Floyd <ra...@gmail.com>.