Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/09 15:07:50 UTC

Tuscany Continuum Build Status

The Continuum build has been failing recently. I plan to take a look
at it tonight, to try to make it back to a SUCESSFULL build again. I
plan to create blocking JIRAs for the offending test cases and comment
them or rename them to FIXME.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: helloworld-ws-reference problem (was Re: Tuscany Continuum Build Status)

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Simon, a clean build just terminated Successfully.

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Simon

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.