Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Thibault Saint-Marc <ti...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/11 08:57:44 UTC

Re: Setup reappears in top menu

I guess I should move this thread to dev:

Actually, just go to
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/example/control/main and you will
see the "Setup" appearing in the menu :-))
but not in https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/partymgr/control/main

no biggy, but it is a bit strange

Thibault

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
1st: well spotted!

This was not only in examples but in all framework components (example, examplext, webtools). I was just a matter of moving the line
    <set field="layoutSettings.suppressTab" value="ofbizsetup"/><!-- diseable ofbiz setup by default -->
from ApplicationDecorator to GlobalDecorator screen

Thanks for report

Jacques

From: "Thibault Saint-Marc" <ti...@gmail.com>

Posted by Thibault Saint-Marc <ti...@gmail.com>.