Posted to user@struts.apache.org by liooil <li...@ifrance.com> on 2004/09/07 10:40:46 UTC

tiles and validate

Hello world,

I have an issue with ActionError that are instancied in my form (in the
validate method) but i can't see them in the browser.
On the other side, exceptions thrown in the action are properly
displayed. I defined an action in the following way :

<action path="/actionProcess"
 type="com.myApp.action.MyAction"
        name="MyForm"
 scope="session"
 validate="true"
 input="myLayout">
   <forward name="success" path="/action/nextView"/>
   <forward name="failure" path="/action/actionProcess"
redirect="true"/>
</action>

Is there something i don't understand about sucess/failure path ?
or what, how can i debug that kind of problem ?

Note that myLayout is a tile and since it is (i tried this with a real
JSP and it worked).

rgds,

Inscrivez-vous gratuitement sur Tandaime, Le site de rencontres !
http://rencontre.rencontres.com/index.php?origine=4