Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Cristian Opris <cr...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/02 22:24:25 UTC

Structured streaming aggregation - update mode

Hi,

I've been looking at planned jiras for this, but can't find anything. Is
this something that may be added soon ? It's not clear to me how
aggregation can realistically be used in a production scenario
without this..

Thanks,
Cristian

Re: Structured streaming aggregation - update mode

Posted by Michael Armbrust <mi...@databricks.com>.
Yeah, agreed.  As mentioned here
<https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/15702>, its near the top of my list.
I just opened SPARK-18234