Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com> on 2004/11/07 06:09:07 UTC

Fwd: Apache XMLGraphics 'blurb' for ApacheCon 2004

FYI, I just sent this msg to Tina so they can have something to show
for the XML Graphics Project at ApacheCon 2004 US.

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Apache XMLGraphics 'blurb' for ApacheCon 2004

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks.  I wanted to attend the past two years--but didn't--so have finally
decided to reward myself this year.  I'm fortunate in that I have family
(sister & her kids) who live in Las Vegas so that provides a second nice
benefit of visiting.

Glen

Posted by "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_...@pandora.be>.

Posted by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com>.