Posted to user@spark.apache.org by shahab <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/10 13:48:15 UTC

Does any one know how to deploy a custom UDAF jar file in SparkSQL?

Hi,

Does any one know how to deploy a custom UDAF jar file in SparkSQL? Where
should i put the jar file so SparkSQL can pick it up and make it accessible
for SparkSQL applications?
I do not use spark-shell instead I want to use it in an spark application.

best,
/Shahab

RE: Does any one know how to deploy a custom UDAF jar file in SparkSQL?

Posted by "Cheng, Hao" <ha...@intel.com>.
You can add the additional jar when submitting your job, something like:

./bin/spark-submit --jars xx.jar …

More options can be listed by just typing ./bin/spark-submit