Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Ken Williams <ke...@forum.swarthmore.edu> on 2000/12/03 23:58:59 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache::SSI 2.16

The URL

    http://forum.swarthmore.edu/~ken/modules/archive/Apache-SSI-2.16.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

  file: $CPAN/authors/id/K/KW/KWILLIAMS/Apache-SSI-2.16.tar.gz
  size: 24483 bytes
   md5: 341d1a126296d1b65cb38c5c921ff3a9

Changes since 2.15:

2.16  Sun Dec  3 17:43:20 EST 2000
   The 'Filter' directive is now properly recognized as case-insensitive.

   We now use POSIX::strftime() instead of Date::Format::strftime() to
   format dates.  [covertka@muohio.edu (Kent Covert)]

   The 'echo' directives are now filled in using methods instead of
   subroutines, so derived classes can change the behavior of 'echo'
   directives and add new variables by creating new methods.  See
   docs. [covertka@muohio.edu (Kent Covert)]

   DATE_GMT and DATE_LOCAL variables are now properly formatted
   according to the 'timefmt'.

   We behave properly under a HEAD request.

Thanks to Kent for the help, and thanks to all who replied about using
POSIX vs. Date::Format vs. Time::Object vs. Apache::Util.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  ken@forum.swarthmore.edu                            The Math Forum