Posted to users@camel.apache.org by SchlauFuchs <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/10 05:22:59 UTC

migrating from Camel 2.13.1 to 2.15.1 - suddenly all routes not starting

Hi,

I tried to update a spring framework application from Camel 2.13.1 to
2.15.1. As a result none of my routes are started. I use Java DSL to define
my routes. I haven't touched any autostart property of routes or context. I
tried debugging through camel and found nothing really helpful. Switching
back to 2.13.1 fixes the issue. what has changed regarding autostart between
these versions?

Log snippet:
15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route1 as its configured with
autoStartup=false
15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route2 as its configured with
autoStartup=false
15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route3 as its configured with
autoStartup=false
15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route4 as its configured with
autoStartup=false
15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route5 as its configured with
autoStartup=false
15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route6 as its configured with
autoStartup=false
15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route7 as its configured with
autoStartup=false
15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route8 as its configured with
autoStartup=false
15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route9 as its configured with
autoStartup=false

Cheers,
Kai

Re: migrating from Camel 2.13.1 to 2.15.1 - suddenly all routes not starting

Posted by SchlauFuchs <ka...@gmail.com>.
I found it, the spring camel context factory was set up with autostart
false. Then starting the context manually after application start did not
start the routes anymore.

Thank you for your help!

Kai

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: migrating from Camel 2.13.1 to 2.15.1 - suddenly all routes not starting

Posted by Christian Ohr <ch...@gmail.com>.
It says:

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: migrating from Camel 2.13.1 to 2.15.1 - suddenly all routes not starting

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: migrating from Camel 2.13.1 to 2.15.1 - suddenly all routes not starting

Posted by Christian Ohr <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by SchlauFuchs <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Well somewhere you must have configured autoStartup = false.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 5:22 AM, SchlauFuchs <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to update a spring framework application from Camel 2.13.1 to
> 2.15.1. As a result none of my routes are started. I use Java DSL to define
> my routes. I haven't touched any autostart property of routes or context. I
> tried debugging through camel and found nothing really helpful. Switching
> back to 2.13.1 fixes the issue. what has changed regarding autostart between
> these versions?
>
> Log snippet:
> 15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route1 as its configured with
> autoStartup=false
> 15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route2 as its configured with
> autoStartup=false
> 15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route3 as its configured with
> autoStartup=false
> 15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route4 as its configured with
> autoStartup=false
> 15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route5 as its configured with
> autoStartup=false
> 15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route6 as its configured with
> autoStartup=false
> 15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route7 as its configured with
> autoStartup=false
> 15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route8 as its configured with
> autoStartup=false
> 15:21:56 INFO  Skipping starting of route route9 as its configured with
> autoStartup=false
>
> Cheers,
> Kai

Claus Ibsen