Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "fansey@gmail.com" <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/10 03:36:52 UTC

Re: Geo and GeoAssoc in Webtools

hi, Jacques!
  when we open geo link page, the browser running icon keep on for a long
time, then report me a warning, aks me whether kill the running script or go
on, if I choose go on, the page will die . I don't if it's because too much
data cause this issue, but the geo's data is always so large, please check .

Re: Geo and GeoAssoc in Webtools

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Can you reproduce on trunk demo? For me all seems to work

Please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :

Jacques

From: <fa...@gmail.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: <fa...@gmail.com>