Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Tom van Dijk <to...@tvandijk.nl> on 2010/10/27 00:54:28 UTC

ConcurrentBarrier broken?

Hi,

either my mobo+processor are broken, or ConcurrentBarrier is not working
properly. Is anyone else having problems with the
read_lock_inside_try_write_lock test? It's failing really often for me.

Tom.

Re: ConcurrentBarrier broken?

Posted by Tom van Dijk <to...@tvandijk.nl>.
Right, either is the case. My mobo is overheating causing the processor to
run slowly, causing ConcurrentBarrierTest to fail due to timeouts not being
handled correctly.

I created an issue in JIRA, TAP5-1326 and you can pull from my git as
well. (branch fix1326)

Tom.