Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2006/04/26 21:04:43 UTC

[HttpComponents] Jira project for HttpCore

Mike, Odi, Roland, et al

We have got a shiny new Jira project for HttpCore. Hurray!

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JHCHTTPCORE

I took the first stab at configuring the project and set up the
notification and permission scheme for the project. I assigned your
accounts the the project developer group, which also gives you Jira
admin rights. However, I believe your accounts are no longer up to date
(at least email address)

Please review the settings and make adjustments you deem necessary.

I will be manually migrating HttpCore related open issues in the coming
days, so expect some Bugzilla and Jira spam

Cheers,

Oleg

Re: [HttpComponents] Jira project for HttpCore

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 22:34 +0200, Roland Weber wrote:
> Hi Oleg,
>
> > Mike, Odi, Roland, et al
> >
> > We have got a shiny new Jira project for HttpCore. Hurray!
> >
> > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JHCHTTPCORE
>
> Thanks a lot for taking care of this.
>
> > I took the first stab at configuring the project and set up the
> > notification and permission scheme for the project. I assigned your
> > accounts the the project developer group, which also gives you Jira
> > admin rights. However, I believe your accounts are no longer up to date
> > (at least email address)
>
> I changed my account in bugzilla from my corporate address to the
> OSS address sometime last year. I am not sure how bugzilla handles
> this internally: does it really change the account ID, or does it
> create a second account for the new ID?
> I was able to log into the new JIRA account, but the account ID is
> the corporate address, which I must not use for anything related to
> development. I have not found a feature for renaming the account,
> as was possible in Bugzilla.
> It's probably best that I create a new account with a suitable ID,
> then assign permissions to that account using the one you created
> for me, and then deactivate the old one. It will be a good way to
> learn about JIRA :-)

That's the way to go I think. I have been given admin access rights to
Jira so I can disable (or even delete) your old account once you have
created a new one.

Oleg

Posted by Roland Weber <ht...@dubioso.net>.
Hi Oleg,

Posted by Ortwin Glück <od...@odi.ch>.
Awsome!

I will have a look as soon as my JIRA account is reactivated with a
valid email address by the admins.

Odi