Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by hgaol <dh...@hotmail.com> on 2020/05/04 05:05:12 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Where to put examples in

Hi folks,

I decide to implement an alert plugin demo project, and put it into dolphin scheduler project. Where is a suitable location for this kind of project?

Here is one option.

.
├── CONTRIBUTING.md
├── DISCLAIMER
├── examples
│   ├── alert-plugin-demo
│   ├── …

Is it suitable? If yes, I will based on it to do that.

Thanks,
hgaol

Re: [DISCUSSION] Where to put examples in

Posted by hgaol <dh...@hotmail.com>.
Hi folks,

I create a PR about it, here is the link https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/pull/2593 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/pull/2593>.

Feel free to let me know if any suggestion.

Thanks,
hgaol

Posted by Gang Li <lg...@apache.org>.

Posted by hgaol <dh...@hotmail.com>.