Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Thomas Langhammer <la...@informatik.uni-bremen.de> on 2004/03/22 10:14:03 UTC

UnKnownHostException with AXIS on JBOSS

Hello,
I hope You can help me.

I have installed the AXIS engine on the JBOSS environment. I implement a
web service which transfer a file in xml format. Axis stored the file
into the attachments folder.

Than I like to build an XML document by using the JDOM parser. I take
the InputStream of the DataHandler and use it as parameter for the
SAXBuilder build function.

I get following error message:
IOException:java.net.UnknownHostException: java.sun.com. I read in a
news group that the problem can be the format of the file name and it
can be solved by translating the file name into a URL. But the same
problem occured. I tried all possible file format

Can anybody help me,please

Kind Regards
Thomas
eMail: langhamm@informatik.uni-bremen.de
***

Re: UnKnownHostException with AXIS on JBOSS

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
Thomas Langhammer wrote:
> Hello,
> I hope You can help me.
>
> I have installed the AXIS engine on the JBOSS environment. I implement a
> web service which transfer a file in xml format. Axis stored the file
> into the attachments folder.
>
> Than I like to build an XML document by using the JDOM parser. I take
> the InputStream of the DataHandler and use it as parameter for the
> SAXBuilder build function.
>
> I get following error message:
> IOException:java.net.UnknownHostException: java.sun.com. I read in a
> news group that the problem can be the format of the file name and it
> can be solved by translating the file name into a URL. But the same
> problem occured. I tried all possible file format

This is not an axis problem, and definitely not an axis developer
problem. Try the XML parse users (like xerces-user).

-steve