Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/06/22 02:39:24 UTC

Website ready for builds?

All,

Some feedback from today's board meeting.  Its noted that Aria Tosca has
been incubating for 10 months and still doesn't have a website hosted at
Apache.  I know Arthur had been doing some work on the area, but wanted to
see if the current code in the website repo was ready to go?

If so, would I be able to get a script together similar to
https://github.com/apache/incubator/blob/jbake-site/build_site.sh that does
the actual site build?  Obviously replace the bake command (from jbake)
with the proper commands to get the website built.

John

Re: Website ready for builds?

Posted by Arthur Berezin <ar...@gigaspaces.com>.
John, the disclaimer and podling logo are part of the footer. Can you point
me to an example of where you would expect incubator logo to be?

Re: Website ready for builds?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Re: Website ready for builds?

Posted by Ran Ziv <ra...@gigaspaces.com>.