Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Paritosh Piplewar <pa...@greentoe.com> on 2017/08/28 21:32:56 UTC

eventserver command failed ?

Hello,

How to make sure that event server will always stay up and how to resolve this error http://15as.com/243Z082R470U . Also, our deployed app-engine is also continuously crashing. I looked the new relic, it doesn’t seems like there is any memory issue.
please enlighten .
thanks

--
Paritosh Piplewar
Sent with Airmail

Re: eventserver command failed ?

Posted by Vaghawan Ojha <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Are you sure, the 7070 port is free? What does the pio status command
outputs?

Thanks