Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/28 04:11:01 UTC

[classlib][jndi]anyone see this compile error?

I cleaned my working copy and  ran "ant -Dbuild.module=jndi test",
then I got following compile error.

 [javac] 1. ERROR in
/home/clear/trunk/modules/jndi/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/jndi/tests/javax/naming/ldap/AllTestLdap.java
    [javac]  (at line 49)
    [javac]     suite.addTest(new TestSuite(TestBasicControl.class));
    [javac]                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] TestBasicControl cannot be resolved to a type
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 1 problem (1 error)

I did not find the TestBasicControl.java in jndi src.

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: [classlib][jndi]anyone see this compile error?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
(I can't believe I'm defending them :)

*I* thought that some people were using them w/ their IDEs.

I'd be happy to leave them alone, but just as happy to see them go.
If no one stands up and says they use them, we should probably remove.

geir

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com>.

--
Richard Liang
China Development Lab, IBM

Re: [classlib][jndi]anyone see this compile error?

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.