Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Xianqing Yu <yu...@hotmail.com> on 2011/01/31 17:27:48 UTC

Distinguish events between block allocation request and reload request

Hi VCL developers:

I am trying to enable block allocation in CCMP module. CCMP module is the
new module we make VCL work with IBM Cloud. In order to make the block
allocation work, I have to distinguish block allocation request from normal
reload request (the request send by VCL when one user end one reservation).
I wonder is there any parameters in database or somewhere else can help me
to distinguish these two events?

Thanks,

Xianqing

Re: Distinguish events between block allocation request and reload request

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.