Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by atooni <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2013/10/29 21:12:20 UTC

activemq pull request: Fix for scala library not resolvable in Servicemix V...

GitHub user atooni opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/activemq/pull/4

    Fix for scala library not resolvable in Servicemix Version.

    Hi,

    with Active MQ 5.9.0 and 5.10-SNAPSHOT I was encountering a problem when I tried to install the activemq-blueprint feature into a Karaf 2.3.3 container.

    The error message was
    Error executing command: URL [mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.scala-library/2.9.1_3] could not be resolved

    My container was able to resolve all other bundles from maven central, this was the only one failing. I made the changes in this pull request and the feature was installing fine and I was able to create a broker and use it.

    Best regards
    Andreas

    $ git pull https://github.com/atooni/activemq trunk

    https://github.com/apache/activemq/pull/4.patch

----
commit b0f24973bc8c01980aa4d2315b6dc86ee307c13b
Author: Andreas Gies <an...@wayofquality.de>
Date:   2013-10-29T20:05:42Z