Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/22 15:40:57 UTC

回复:Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache InLong(Incubating) as a TLP

+1 (binding). Good luck!

Ted Liu

  2022 年 5 月 22 日周日 22:09,俊平堵<du...@gmail.com> 写道:   +1 (binding). Good luck to InLong!

Thanks,

Junping

Charles Zhang <do...@apache.org> 于2022年5月19日周四 17:10写道:

Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache InLong(Incubating) as a TLP

Posted by Daniel Li <le...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)
Good luck! The community is healthy and active.

Posted by Lidong Dai <li...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)
Good luck

Best Regards

---------------
Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair & Apache SeaTunnel PPMC
Lidong Dai
lidongdai@apache.org
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dailidong
Twitter: @WorkflowEasy <https://twitter.com/WorkflowEasy>