Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Yang ZHONG <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/18 20:25:30 UTC

Specific IRC

Can we separate the IRC discussions?

We expect the community to grow. As it grows, not every one interests in
every topic, e.g. a SCA-centric developer may not pay attention to DAS
discussion, and a SDO-centric developer may feel difficulty to track SDO
threads in IRC discussions overwhelmed by SCA topics.
Potentially, we could have respective channels such as #tuscany (for common
topics such as standalone distribution and legal statements), #sca, #sdo,
#das
or we could divide #tuscany to respective time shares such as Monday 9 for
SCA, 9:30 for common topics, 9:45 for SDO and 10:15 for DAS (Pacific fime)

Thoughts?

--

Yang ZHONG