Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by ziv <zs...@informatica.com> on 2014/12/03 23:31:20 UTC

Re: cannot find osgi-3.8.2.v20130124-134944.pom when building custom distribution

looks like service mix repo is down.

is there any mirror site for that repo?

Thanks,

Ziv

Re: cannot find osgi-3.8.2.v20130124-134944.pom when building custom distribution

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
By the way, you can follow the current status on:

http://status.apache.org/

Regards
JB

On 12/03/2014 11:31 PM, ziv wrote:
> looks like service mix repo is down.
>
> is there any mirror site for that repo?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ziv

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: cannot find osgi-3.8.2.v20130124-134944.pom when building custom distribution

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
The Apache svn US is still down:

"The primary master machine that hosts the Apache Software Foundation's
subversion repositories is currently undergoing some emergency
maintenance due to disk errors.
We do not currently have an ETA on when this will be fixed.

In the meantime, there will be no access to commit to SVN."

However, you can use the read-only mirror in Europe (\o/ ;)):

"The read-only mirror at svn.eu.apache.org is still working."

Regards
JB

On 12/03/2014 11:31 PM, ziv wrote:
> looks like service mix repo is down.
>
> is there any mirror site for that repo?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ziv

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: cannot find osgi-3.8.2.v20130124-134944.pom when building custom distribution

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Can you try again ?

Thanks,
Regards