Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Nash Cherukuri <na...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/31 22:52:00 UTC

PLEASE HELP ME UNSUBSCRIBE

André Malo <nd...@perlig.de> wrote:  * William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Jose,
>
> thank you for the gentle reminder. They really do work :)
>
> I'll review the trunk patch and its test for in subrequests,
> and propose for backport, since this is all tied into several bug fixes
> and new features I'm working on. Location walking isn't easy, only a
> small handful of us know that code path, so forgive us for moving slowly.

I still fear that it will break file based subrequest as in (e.g.)
mod_xsendfile or mod_cern_meta setups. I'm quite short of time though, so
I'm not able to provide some tests here ATM. Sorry to be of no more help
here right now. However, it should be said if someone else may get some
round tuits...

nd
--
my @japh = (sub{q~Just~},sub{q~Another~},sub{q~Perl~},sub{q~Hacker~});
my $japh = q[sub japh { }]; print join #########################