Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Sebastian <ss...@googlemail.com> on 2015/03/03 14:08:22 UTC

Strange output paths in Flink 0.8.1

Hi I'm getting strange output paths for this piece of code:

computeDistribution(
   "/home/ssc/Desktop/trackthetrackers/sampleSeg.tsv",
   "/home/ssc/Entwicklung/datasets/hyperlink2012/pld-index",
   "/home/ssc/Desktop/trackthetrackers/out/trackerDistribution/")

def computeDistribution(trackingGraphFile: String,
     domainIndexFile: String, outputPath: String) = {

   topTrackerDomains.writeAsCsv(outputPath, fieldDelimiter = "\t",
                                writeMode = WriteMode.OVERWRITE)

}

For some reasons, the last directory name is repeated twice in the final
output:

/home/ssc/Desktop/trackthetrackers/out/trackerDistribution/trackerDistribution/

How does this come?

Best,
Sebastian

Re: Strange output paths in Flink 0.8.1