Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2001/08/13 17:22:44 UTC

Re: How-To configure Tomcat4.0 with Apache to serve servlets/jsp request?

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Satyan Nair wrote:

> Hi All,
> How-To configure Tomcat4.0 with Apache to serve servlets/jsp request? I m
> not yet successful in doing so. Till now i using the port 8080 to run my
> examples.
> Let me know if there is any documentation available to help configure
> tomcat4 with apache.

In the downloads directory for Tomcat 4.0-b7, there are precompiled
versions of the mod_webapp connector for several platforms, and the
download packages include installation instructions.

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0-b7/bin/

> take care all...

Craig McClanahan