Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Mariella Di Giacomo <ma...@lanl.gov> on 2002/12/09 18:51:26 UTC

Extending the DTM table

Hello,

I am running xalan 2.4.1 and at the certain point I get the following error:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMException:
No more DTM IDs are available
at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:1226)

at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:638)

at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:1088)

at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:1066)

at lanl.xml.jsp.servlets.output.BrowserDisplay.doGet(Unknown Source)

Could you help please ?

Do I need to extend the DTM table ?

Can you refer any example where I can read how to do that ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help,

Mariella