Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Nathan Bubna <nb...@apache.org> on 2010/11/19 22:26:05 UTC

Velocity Engine 1.7 test build (take two)

Ok, here is another test build, this time without cruft from my old dev setup:

http://people.apache.org/~nbubna/velocity/engine/1.7/

Please give it a look and report any issues ASAP.  :)

I'll call for a vote at some point next week.  With luck, i can push a
release on the 28th or 29th.

Thanks for your help!

(note: still based on revision 1035365 in the trunk)

Re: Velocity Engine 1.7 test build (take two)

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Everything seems ok this time.
I run the Tiles 3 tests again and it works.

Antonio