Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/19 22:52:18 UTC

JBI Layer

Hello,

I'd like to contribute to ODE, to JBI Layer.
First I'd like to add JBI testing structure similar to axis 2 one in
bpel-test. Now JBI test case in OdeJbiComponentLifeCycleTest uses
processes from examples and I'd like to change it.
Are you doing it already, or can I take it?

Rafał Rusin
www.mimuw.edu.pl/~rrusin

Re: JBI Layer

Posted by Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com>.
OK, I clean up and added servicemix-http + ODE helloworld test.
I create issue for deploying patches
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-499.

Next, I will add more testing scenarios.

Regards,
Rafal Rusin

Re: JBI Layer

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.