Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Apache Pulsar Slack <ap...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/25 09:11:05 UTC

Slack digest for #general - 2020-10-25

2020-10-24 09:20:00 UTC - Vladimir Shchur: Otherwise you can inspect client and server logs for the details
----
2020-10-24 13:01:20 UTC - Allen ONeill: Our expectations of what functions/state could do for us were beyond its design scope is prob the most fair answer.... we were trying to make functions/state do more than they were really designed for, so wrote a service instead that does specifically what we want.
----
2020-10-24 21:40:53 UTC - kohm: @kohm has joined the channel
----