Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by John Hancock <jh...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/26 12:23:18 UTC

add to example programs

I would like to re-use the framework for example programs
in hadoop-2.2.0-src/hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-mapreduce-examples.

I can use yarn jar
hadoop-mapreduce-examples/target/hadoop-mapreduce-examples-2.2.0.jar and
get a list of map/reduce programs I can run - is there a document that
describes how to add a job to this jar?

-John

Re: add to example programs

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
You cannot dynamically add jobs. You will have to implement a new example and modify ExampleDriver.java to also include the new example and recompile.

+Vinod

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: add to example programs