Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Jaak <va...@hot.ee> on 2003/09/07 16:17:53 UTC

modules overlapping

Hi!

Using Embperl 2.0b9 (compiled about 15 days ago from CVS) and latest
mod_perl 2 under Apache 2.0.47.

I have 2 sepparate virtual servers (under same Apache server) which use
the same Embperl web application (modules and other files have same
names but their source and location in file system is different
(different versions/setups)).

It seems that there is some overlapping or something like that.
System is randomly choosing modules from different directories/versions
and running them with false version.

When loading 2 different virtual servers I use
different 'startup.pl' eg.
PerlRequire /setup1/modules/startup.pl

and under other virtual server
PerlRequire /setup2/modules/startup.pl

Both startup.pl have different
use lib lines.

What am I missing? How to fix this? (one solution I have tried is
running different Apache servers but this is quite inconvenient).

Thanks in advance.

Re: modules overlapping

Posted by Jaak <va...@hot.ee>.
Hi!

I got my problem fixed. Solution was using:
PerlOptions +Parent
PerlSwitches -Mlib=/home/dev1/lib/perl
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/config/config.html#C_Parent_