Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Aayush Kothari <aa...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/28 07:38:31 UTC

WHIRR 544 [GSoC]

Hi everyone,

I looked up ASF's Ideas page and got interested in WHIRR 544. However, I
have been told that it does not have a mentor assigned to it yet. Although
I'm new to the WHIRR project, I quickly got interested after going through
the project website and its Wiki. I also went through the Quickstart guide
and WHIRR in 5 minutes and got WHIRR installed on my machine. I also saw
"Apache Whirr" by Tom White and "Polyglot Persistence and Big Data in the
Cloud" by Andrei Savu.
I genuinely wish to work on improving the launch time of clusters and thus
request someone to kindly try and see if they can mentor.

Regards,
Aayush