Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael Mattox <mi...@verideon.com> on 2005/08/10 15:39:28 UTC

How to use JSTL 1.1 with Struts non-el taglibs

I read a mail in the archives here which said if you're using a Servlet
spec 2.3 then use JSTL 1.0 with struts-el taglibs.  But if you're using
2.4 then use JSTL 1.1 with struts taglibs.  I'm using tomcat 5.5.9 so I'd
like to use JSTL 1.1 but I don't understand how to use them with the
regular non-el struts taglibs.  Can someone explain this or give me an
example?

Thanks,
Michael

--
This E-mail is confidential.  It may also be legally privileged.  If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.