Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Elliott Clark <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/09 21:41:28 UTC

Site skin

Is it just me or does the new site no longer take up available width?

The top bar no longer spans the whole width. The edges looked chopped and a
little abrupt. The content on any non 4:3 screen feels crowded and like
there's a lot of wasted space on the right.

Did something change ?

--
Elliott Clark

Re: Site skin