Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/04 13:06:11 UTC

Re: svn commit: r591716 - in /wicket/trunk: jdk-1.4/wicket-extensions/.settings/ jdk-1.4/wicket-ioc/.settings/ jdk-1.4/wicket/.settings/ jdk-1.5/wicket-examples/.settings/

On 11/4/07, jcompagner@apache.org <jc...@apache.org> wrote:
> finally found the right setting in eclipse..
> So that long lines (like strings or long method names)
> are not doing this:
>
> object
>     .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> but they are just still
>
> object.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> sooooo much better

Nice catch! Me want some of that too. How can we set that? Or is it a
feature in 3.4?

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta4 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-beta4/

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
don't know if that is a 3.4 feature or not.
But it should be in the wicket formatter thats attached to the wicket
project
Look at the line wrapping section. And the functions call section. There you
can say what to do
for the functions call. And i have now 1 of those like wrap when nesecarry
but not the first element.

johan