Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2015/08/06 13:57:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release Aries Util 1.1.1

Hi,

I'm calling a vote on Aries Util 1.1.1

The following bugs were fixed:
ARIES-958 - BundleManifest.fromBundle(IFile) fails to parse OSGI
headers when bundle manifest contains Name header.
ARIES-1005 - BundleHookBundleTracker throws Exception when
close()-method is called twice
ARIES-1024 - SingleServiceTracker fails to track services properly
when using a filter

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1035

Please votePlease vote:

 +1 Approve the release
 -1 Do not approve the release (please explain why)

Best regards,

David Bosschaert

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries Util 1.1.1

Posted by da...@apache.org.
With 5 +1s this vote passes. I've promoted the artifacts to Maven Central.
I'm currently on vacation and will update the website etc when I'm
back next week.

David

On 6 August 2015 at 06:57,  <da...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm calling a vote on Aries Util 1.1.1
>
> The following bugs were fixed:
> ARIES-958 - BundleManifest.fromBundle(IFile) fails to parse OSGI
> headers when bundle manifest contains Name header.
> ARIES-1005 - BundleHookBundleTracker throws Exception when
> close()-method is called twice
> ARIES-1024 - SingleServiceTracker fails to track services properly
> when using a filter
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1035
>
> Please votePlease vote:
>
>  +1 Approve the release
>  -1 Do not approve the release (please explain why)

> Best regards,
>
> David Bosschaert

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries Util 1.1.1

Posted by da...@apache.org.