Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Phillip Haack <ph...@gameuniverse.com> on 2004/05/19 22:20:10 UTC

Where is the log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator?

Hi all,

According to the document (
http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/manual/configuration.html)
there is a log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator class, but I can't seem to
find this class anywhere.  There's no file in the source code
corresponding to this class.  Any help?

Thanks!
Phil Haack

Re: Where is the log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator?

Posted by Gert Driesen <ge...@pandora.be>.
In previous releases of log4net this class was called DOMConfigurator.  But
this class will indeed be renamed to XmlConfigurator in the next release ...

Hope this helps,

Gert