Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Anand Sathe <an...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/23 06:40:50 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_deflate logging issue when not using virtual hosts

Trying one more time as the earlier post failed to garner any replies :)
Any help appreciated
Anand

Re: [users@httpd] mod_deflate logging issue when not using virtual hosts

Posted by Anand Sathe <an...@yahoo.com>.
Hello everyone,
Trying for the 3rd time ! am i in a minority of 1 on this issue? Would appreciate any thoughts at all anyone has
Regards
-Anand