Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Marco de Abreu <ma...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2018/11/20 22:39:27 UTC

[Announcement] New committer: Thomas Delteil

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache MXNet (incubating)
has invited Thomas Delteil to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Thomas, thanks a lot for your helpful contributions and we are looking
forward to
working with you on further projects!

Best regards,
Marco de Abreu
- On behalf of the Apache MXNet (incubating) PMC

Re: [Announcement] New committer: Thomas Delteil

Posted by Anton Chernov <me...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Thomas!

Posted by Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation Thomas!