Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Troy Harris <tr...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/31 07:06:05 UTC

Charts with Perl - jmetergraph.pl

Hi,
I'm attempting to use the jmetergraph.pl located on the apache
wiki<http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/LogAnalysis> and
I'm having an issue with the "entire_throughput.png" and "entire_users.png"
graph. The charts are created though no data points are shown. The
"ChartStacked.png", "ChartStackedPct.png" and the individual request .png's
are created
successfully.

Errors on script execution:

Use of uninitialized value $d_max in numeric gt (>) at
C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Chart/Base.pm line 1529.
Use of uninitialized value $d_min in numeric gt (>) at
C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Chart/Base.pm line 1529.
Use of uninitialized value $d_min in subtraction (-) at
C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Chart/Base.pm line 1535.
Use of uninitialized value $d_max in subtraction (-) at
C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Chart/Base.pm line 1535.
Use of uninitialized value $d_max in multiplication (*) at
C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Chart/Base.pm line 1430

Environment setup
Jmeter 2.3.4 r785646 (Agg report setup as per wiki)
Strawberry Perl 5.10.0 MsWin32x86 - Current 31/08/09
Perl Chart  2.4.1

Anyone have any luck getting this to run?

--
NOTICE:
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains

Re: Charts with Perl - jmetergraph.pl

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 01/09/2009, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 01/09/2009, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > On 31/08/2009, Troy Harris <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  > Hi,
>  >  >  I'm attempting to use the jmetergraph.pl located on the apache
>  >  >  wiki<http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/LogAnalysis> and
>  >  >  I'm having an issue with the "entire_throughput.png" and "entire_users.png"
>  >  >  graph. The charts are created though no data points are shown. The
>  >  >  "ChartStacked.png", "ChartStackedPct.png" and the individual request .png's
>  >  >  are created
>  >  >  successfully.
>  >  >
>  >  >  Errors on script execution:
>  >  >
>  >  >  Use of uninitialized value $d_max in numeric gt (>) at
>  >  >  C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Chart/Base.pm line 1529.
>  >  >  Use of uninitialized value $d_min in numeric gt (>) at
>  >  >  C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Chart/Base.pm line 1529.
>  >  >  Use of uninitialized value $d_min in subtraction (-) at
>  >  >  C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Chart/Base.pm line 1535.
>  >  >  Use of uninitialized value $d_max in subtraction (-) at
>  >  >  C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Chart/Base.pm line 1535.
>  >  >  Use of uninitialized value $d_max in multiplication (*) at
>  >  >  C:/strawberry/perl/site/lib/Chart/Base.pm line 1430
>  >
>  >
>  > Looks like a bug in the Chart package.
>

> Sorry, should have added that the bug is triggered by a problem in the
>  calling program.
>
>  For some reason the jmetergraph.pl script is not giving the Chart
>  package the correct (any) data.

A patch has just been posted to the LogAnalysis page - see the very end:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/LogAnalysis

[search for "diff jmetergraph.pl"]

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.