Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/05 18:04:31 UTC

Merging latest pull requests into Master today

Hey

I'm going to pull the 5.0.x proposed pull requests into Master today.  Can
anyone take a look at them before I do this.  I'm going to wait until after
1 PM to do it, so if you can check out the new pull requests and comment on
them before then, that would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I'm going to
assume all is good and merge them into the master.

You've been warned. ;)

Joe

Re: Merging latest pull requests into Master today

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
I did a quick on review with my limited on android native skills :-)

1. I think the file plugin is missing the engine tag, I saw the other's had
the plugin.xml with the engine tag added
2. Don't understand why cordova-android is concern with geolocation
permissions, it's like the web view checks and delegate geolocation
permissions to the geolocation plugin?
Other than that looks, once merged will give it a test run

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.