Posted to user@ant.apache.org by du...@yahoo.com on 2005/05/02 09:51:46 UTC

Output of SQL-task

I would like to generate data files with the SQL-task which runs perfectly like this :

    <sql driver="${db.driver}"
      url="${db.url}"
      userid="${db.userid}"
      password="${db.pwd}"
      autocommit="true"
      rdbms="oracle"
      onerror="abort"
      classpath="${db.library}"
      print="true"
      showheaders="false"
      output="${tests-data.dir}/data.out"
      src="${unitTests.sql.dir}/query.sql" />

My only problem is that the ouptu is as follows :
<snip>
9002
9003
9005
9006
9000
9001

0 rows affected
</snip>

How can I remove the last line... indicating the nbr of lines impacted ... ?

Tia,

\T,

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand.
Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
                                                   Martin Fowler
T. : +32 (0)2 742 05 94
M. : +32 (0)497 44 68 12

RE: Output of SQL-task