Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by kurt_cobain <tr...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/24 00:15:39 UTC

OpenJPA error messages

I'm having a very difficult time with OpenJPA (via weblogic).

I often get a strack trace that doesn't help me at all, it just looks like
this:

"org.apache.openjpa.util.StoreException: The transaction has been rolled
back.  See the nested exceptions for details on the errors that occurred."

And yet, there ARE no more details on the error.  I've been able to figure
out a couple of the issues by basically feeling around in the dark and
guessing, but is there ANY way to get better error messages than that?

Please advise...

-Stressed and frustrated