Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/02 08:10:47 UTC

Re: Podling Report Reminder - July 2018

Hi Team

I just update the project report like this , please review it and feel free
to add what I'm missing.
We may need to add a report link for the workshop which we hold last week.

BTW,  we get more and more contributors to the projects, which is good sign
to see.  Please keep up this good work.

ServiceComb has been incubating since 2017-11-22.

  1. Community building
  2. Project visibility
  3. Trademark transfer

aware of?

  NO

How has the community developed since the last report?(2018-04)
  * The community get the second release out, service-center 1.0.0-m2,
    java-chassis 1.0.0-m2 and saga 0.2.0
  * The community hold a day workshop in Beijing at Jun 27.

How has the project developed since the last report? (2018-04)
  * Java Chassis merged with 102 PRs by 16 contributors.
  * Service Center merged with 58 PRs by 6 contributors .
  * Saga merged with 48 PRs by 14 contributors.
  * 70 mails send by 19 people on the dev@ list (2018-04)
  * 156 mails sent by 17 people on the dev@ list (2018-05)
  * 97 mails send by  23 people on the dev@ list  (2018-06)

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [*] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  2018-06-22 Java Chassis 1.0.0-m2
  2018-06-22 Service Center 1.0.0-m2
  2018-06-22 Saga 0.2.0

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
  2018-06-08 Zheng yangyong  was elected as committer.
  2018-06-11 Li Dagang(Eric) was elected as committer.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I agree, we can quickly mention some contributions and improvements on
the website. However, I don't think it's worth to add all details in the
report.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Podling Report Reminder - July 2018

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB, Willem,

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bin

Thanks for the information, I just updated the user information on the
report.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem