Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/25 22:50:33 UTC

CloudStack MS wont start post db outage

I'm experiencing an issue with bringing up one of 2 management hosts due
to db outage.

Sample layout:
Host A - had running MS
Host B - MS was down due to maintenance
Host C - dedicated database host

The database outage occurred on host C and cloudstack ms gracefully
stopped it self. As a result, i'm not able to bring up the Host A, but i
could start MS on Host B.

IIRC, there was something cloudstack was doing to replay the uncommitted
transactions or possible kept some cached files that prevent Host A from
starting.

Would anyone know where it may be and what can be purged from the Host A
to bring it up?

Thanks
ilya

Re: CloudStack MS wont start post db outage

Posted by Carlos Reátegui <cr...@gmail.com>.
What error are you seeing in the logs?

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.
Nope, thats not the case :(