Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Adam Szmyd <sz...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/31 09:30:31 UTC

Android maintainer lookup to merge cordova-plugin-statusbar PR

Hello,

We have PR opened for cordova-plugin-statusbar repo
(https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-statusbar/pull/99) and we need
one of maintainer with enough Android experience to check and merge it.

--
Best regards
Adam Szmyd

Re: Android maintainer lookup to merge cordova-plugin-statusbar PR

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.
I have not personally worked with that plugin and have no extra time right
now, hoping the right expert will take a look.

@Adam please feel free to ping back as needed, I think maintainers are
pretty overloaded. I should be able to take a look sometime next month if
nobody else has handles it first.